If you have somehow managed to lose your Google account, you can easily recover it through a few simple steps. Google offers instant Gmail recovery of your email id. How it really works is pretty easy to understand. When you change the password, Google remembers both new and old passwords. After some verification process, when you prove your identity, Google can easily recover the Gmail for you. We will tell you some of the verification steps of Gmail which you will have to go through before your account recovery. After that, we will also tell you the procedure of recovery in detail.
Gmail recovery options
Gmail Recovery provides various options for you to recover and use your Gmail account again. Here is the list of options through which can use to recover your Gmail account.
When you first make the Gmail account, Google asks you some security questions. You have to remember the answers. If you will not remember the answers, it will be difficult for you to recover the Gmail account. Security questions should be saved somewhere so that you can find them in the time of need.
Another recovery option is to give Google your phone number. Your number can be the easy way to recover your Gmail account. You can give Google your current phone number on which a code will be sent while you work to recover your Gmail account.
When you are using Google, it’s easy for you to recover your Gmail recovery by linked emails. If you have another account linked with Gmail, you can easily recover your Gmail. Just ask Google to recover your Gmail by sending the link in your email.
Gmail Recovery procedure
- Click on the Gmail and enter your username.
- Now click on the ‘forgot password’ button.
- If you have a secondary email, Enter that in the given field.
- Click on the next button to proceed further.
- An email will be sent to your secondary email account.
- Click on the link present in the email.
- Enter the new Gmail password and click on the ‘confirm’ button.
- Now you can easily access Gmail with the new password.
- If you have provided your phone number while creating your account, please follow this procedure for your account recovery.
- Click on the Gmail and enter your username. Now click on ‘forgot password’ option.
- Google will see your permission to send SMS on your mobile.
- You will receive an SMS from Google with a verification code in it.
- Enter the code in the text box and click on ‘Confirm’ button.
- A new field will open where you can set your new password.
- After adding the new password, you can easily access the Gmail.
So here we are; recovering your Gmail ID is as simple as a walk in the park. You just have to follow some of the many options mentioned above. If you followed one or more of the above steps and still couldn’t recover your account, please contact us so that we could look into your matter. You can directly consult the Google Help for instant assistance.